No Response from Support

Technical support discussions and Bug Reports – You find em, we squash em

No Response from Support

Postposted Ken45140 » July 7th, 2020, 11:45 pm

I am interested to know if Vlad or another person in support is not responding to questions from users who started with a free copy of AMN from GiveAwayoftheDay, but later bought a paid version and registered it. I have sent 4 messages to Support and have not received a single reply.

My problem is that my Version 3.30 Build 915 will revert after I upgrade to Version 3.34 Build 936. After the download and installation, the About box will show Version 3.34 Buiild 936. Days later (not hours), I will get a notice that a new update is available and when I look at the About screen, it will say Version 3.30 Build 915. I do not know when it changed back. Maybe I am really running 3.34, even though the About screen says 3.30, yet how would I know, and why is it doing this.

The only other explanation is that my messages to support are not getting through. Maybe this message on the forum will be approved with some help or I will receive a private response.

I am deeply invested in AMN and would even pay another fee if it would get me support help.

Ken
Ken45140

City/Country: Loveland Ohio USA

Re: No Response from Support

Postposted vlad » July 8th, 2020, 2:02 am

It looks like there there is an issue with email delivery. As long as I remember, I've answered your question in email, likely it was caught by your spam filter.

AllMyNotes is not able to revert itself to previous version. You either have two versions installed simultaneously in different folders. Or, you have a third-party software which reverts software to older state by schedule.

Counting that we had zero reports of this kind up until this moment, it's something very specific to your PC. Try to install to a different folder, your data and settings will be safe, as AllMyNotes is storing them in My Documents folder.
AllMyNotes Organizer usage tip: a secure contact manager app, use alarms to remember about anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, or, schedule important calls!
vlad
Site Admin

City/Country: Earth -> Europe

Re: No Response from Support

Postposted Ken45140 » July 23rd, 2020, 2:38 pm

Thank you for your response. I have checked my gmail thoroughly and have no emails from vladonai.com or forum AT vladonai.com. Nothing in spam folder either. I have set a filter to "whitelist" anything from you. So thank you for responding here.

I will backup all current AMN files to separate backup drive. Then I will try installation into different folder. Or perhaps will delete current folder (it will have been backed up), then reinstall. I can not find any evidence of two installations.

Thank you again,
Ken
Ken45140

City/Country: Loveland Ohio USA

Return to Troubleshooting