Recycle bin

Everything else about AllMyNotes Organizer
Thorrun

Recycle bin

Post by Thorrun »

I realise the tree is set out in alphabetical form but find it sometimes confusing that other subjects appear below the recycle bin and appear to be in it. On other occasions I find things in the bin that were not intended' plus there is always a bin within the bin!. It would be very helpful if the bin could be fixed permanently at the base of the tree.
vlad
Site Admin

Re: Recycle bin

Post by vlad »

Makes sense, done, you are welcome to check build 779 below to see if it works as expected for you:
http://downloads.vladonai.com/Install_A ... a_b779.exe
AllMyNotes Organizer usage tip: do project-managemnt, use reminders and checkboxes to remember about events and track project progress
Thorrun

Re: Recycle bin

Post by Thorrun »

Thanks for the prompt response it has helped and I have now coloured the label background red. Regards
Thorrun

Re: Recycle bin 2

Post by Thorrun »

Regret still having difficulty with recycle bin which seems to be my problem as no others report it. Have opened AMNO today to find a folder in the bin I did not deliberately put there and have had to relocate it again with difficulty until discovering the easy answer to drag it to 'My Data' and then 'Sort folder by name' until correctly located. Recycle bin still contains another bin until deleted and to keep the main bin at the end of the tree have renamed it ZE RECYCLE BIN thus keeping it in alpha order, this flexibility of the program is its greatest advantage over MS OneNote please keep progressing but keeping the friendly touch that MS never had.