Checkbox alignment and size issue

Tips, tricks and how-to discussions
venky

Checkbox alignment and size issue

Post by venky »

Hello,
I added checkboxes to a note. If I increase the font size then it completely messes up the whole thing.
1. Checkbox and text become misaligned.
2. Mouse cursor pointer goes out of place i.e., I click outside the square box and it still checks the checkbox. Almost as if the checkbox has an invisible area larger than the shown square box.

Can you fix these issues? The checkbox should size with the font size and align with it.

PS Also, how can I increase the font size of the notes list on the left side in the tree view structure?

Thanks.
vlad
Site Admin

Re: Checkbox alignment and size issue

Post by vlad »

venky wrote: November 30th, 2022, 3:43 pm ...If I increase the font size then it completely messes up the whole thing.
1. Checkbox and text become misaligned.
2. Mouse cursor pointer goes out of place i.e., I click outside the square box and it still checks the checkbox. Almost as if the checkbox has an invisible area larger than the shown square box.

Can you fix these issues? The checkbox should size with the font size and align with it.
Indeed, checkbox icon is small, and not changing with font size. Yet we don't have vector graphics and upscaling pixels wouldn't look nice... We'll consider your request, over time we'll move to vector format and it will improve.
venky wrote: November 30th, 2022, 3:43 pmPS Also, how can I increase the font size of the notes list on the left side in the tree view structure?
This is easier. Here is described how to do it.
AllMyNotes Organizer usage idea: safely save access codes