About Vladonai Software ‹ AllMyNotes Organizer Creators
The Authors (Developers)...
• Fresh MD skin/themes set: Roger Collin. Based on Material Design icon set. Available starting from version 4.01.
• Amharic language: Asres Belay
• Brazilian Portuguese language: Iury Viana Guimaraes da Silva (initial)
• Brazilian Portuguese language: Gilmar J. Aleixo (update)
Brazilian Portuguese language: Milton Chaves de Almeida (update)
• Bulgarian language: Asen Anastassov
• Catalan language: Xavier Colome
• Chinese language: Kuo Yung Meng (Traditional Chinese and Simplified Taiwan Chinese)
• Chinese language: Lkou Lu Lin (Simplified Mainland Chinese)
• Chinese language: Bob Zhong (Simplified Mainland Chinese)
• Croatian language: Tihomir Pozun
• Czech language: Pavel Gloss
• Czech language: Jozef Klinga (update)
• Dutch language: Frits van Zadelhoff
• Esperanto language: Dmitriy Popov
• French language: Eduardo Rodrigues (initial)
• French language: Vincent Eberhardt (update)
• French language: Djily Diaw (update)
• French language: Denis Castellan (update)
• Greek language: Panagiotis Loukas
• German language: Daniel Prather
• Hebrew language: Aviad Golan
• Hindi language: Ashish Sharma
• Hungarian language: Tibor Kornyei
• Indonesian language: M. Ridwan Hakim
• Italian language: Alberto Polizzano
• Korean language: Kim Yongjae (initial)
• Korean language: Choi Sang Hoon (update)
• Latvian language: Janis Zunda
• Portuguese language: Jaime de Sousa
• Polish language: Sebastian Pieczynski
• Romanian language: Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu
• Serbian language: Milos Petrovic
• Slovenian language: Andrej S.
• Spanish language: Carlos Rodríguez Carro
• Spanish language: Lorenzo Casellas Lopez
• Spanish language: Xavier Colome (update)
• Swedish language: Leif Larsson
• Turkish language: Ayse Banu Tekbas
• Support and Marketing: David Novak
Additional thanks to:
• LibPng Project - a great library for packing/unpacking .png images.
• Hunspell spell checker - spell-checking module and dictionaries.
• Chromium Project - a great source of inspiration and ideas.
• IP 2 Location - for IP-to-Country database for our web-site.
• Goooogle - the place where we all seek for inspiration, information, tutorials, etc.
• You - for your attention and support to this project :)