What's AllMyNotes Organizer?
Information surrounds us in our daily life, it's everywhere - passwords, hyperlinks, memos, anniversaries, birthdays, phones, sticky notes, draft letters, pictures, access codes/password, etc... etc... etc... And there are many software titles aimed to ease data collection and management - contact managers, task lists, reminders, clocks, notes, and a number of others, narrowly targeted uses. Each of these applications is good, but each of them has a limited usage scope and strictly defined set of fields for data management.
Let us introduce our solution for storing every bit of random information - AllMyNotes Organizer! The concept is simple as black and white - keep data of any kind, make it easy to find at any time, and, hide it securely from prying eyes - protect data access by password!
We do our best to make user experience comfortable and intuitive - just mix your text with files, images, alarms, tables, tasks (checkboxes)... Create! This is a Swiss army knife when it comes to data management! We are using so-called Outliner concept, which allows you to categorize information in nested and customizable folder hierarchy tree, similarly you keep files on your disks.
All your Notes are saved into a solid secure storage file, can be grouped into customizable virtual folders enabling easy, intuitive access, and instant search at all times.
• Save random data: notes, diaries, thoughts, ideas, letters, links, goals, events, famous quotes, etc...
• As a Document management system. Scan paper documents, reduce paperwork, track and categorize them for instant access.
• Save Contacts: phones, call summary, addresses, chats, notes on them. We believe, the free-form format is better than traditional form-based - there is no limits at all. For majority of contacts a single line of text is enough, and for others, you can record megabytes of dossier and notes - whole branch of documents, including photos, logos, driving directions, grouped in hierarchy of folders to ease navigation.
• Trip information: addresses, hotels, itinerary, car rental, electronic tickets, historic sites, landmarks, walking tours and restaurants to visit.
• Financial information, bills, bank account information, safely save security questions/answers, track transactions, investments, taxes, access codes. Restrict access to it with a password and enjoy peace of mind.
• Make memos on clients, orders, save customer comments, track client's time, sale leads, evaluate resumes, catalogue inventory, dial phone numbers from PC, take notes on telephone messages, record your decisions, do project management, customer relationship management (CRM).
• Secure password management and Generator, for keeping access codes to your web-sites and your info safely. Allow yourself to generate unique access codes for any web-site, save answers on secret questions, no more need to keep all the info in your mind!
• Shopping: shopping list, prices, coupons, web-pages of online-stores with registration info, discounts and special offers.
• Organize Personal Wiki-like knowledge: record facts, concepts, experience, statistics, skills, trainings, discoveries, theories and ideas.
• Health, food, and dieting, fitness strategy, recipes.
• Teachers can keep lectures, schedule, organize exercises, notes on students and decisions.
• Students can type lectures, quotes, keep a schedule, do exercises and homework.
• Project planning - use Tasks and Alarms to make it really efficient!
• Make notes in courtrooms. Helps to do detective work.
• Gift ideas.
• Save Bible quotes, write down your findings, revelations, compare scripture translations.
• TV programs: organize a catalog of your favorite programs, schedule (use Alarms to never miss them!), reviews, compile a dossier on your favorite stars, capture interesting quotes.
• Capture news, track articles in periodicals.
• Write books, ebooks, novels, stories, screenplays.
• Enter patient information. Store medical histories and techniques. For example, doctors may use it to keep protocols and information on ongoing coronavirus/covid-19 disease.
• Catalog your DVDs and music - keep a list of your CDs and DVDs, lyrics.
• Sport: save results, championship dates, a biography of your favorite players.
• Genealogy tree, family records.
• Kids: capture their achievements, funny cases, special dates, and events.
• Domestic pets: feeding, vaccination schedule, articles, and recommendations.
• 1000+ other uses :)
Search in all this heap of your private information instantly! All your data is stored in a single file. Need privacy? Password-protect access to your sensible private data!
The concept of the software is strengthened with our state-of the art programming techniques and high-quality standards - thoughtfully designed, fast, secure, failure-resistant, and well-tested.
System Requirements: Windows XP and all higher versions - 11 (new!)/10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32/64-bit. Also works on Linux and Mac (in WineHQ-like environment).
Current app version: 3.45
Application Category: Information Management