AllMyNotes Organizer - Frequently Asked Questions
Sales and Registration.
Q: What's the upgrade price/procedure to version 3?
A: Deluxe license upgrade costs 50% off the regular price, and totally free in following cases:
1. If the license was purchased within 12 months prior to the version 3 release date (30 Jan 2017).
2. For all volunteers - localizers, testers, partners, etc. The upgrade for all these categories have to be handled manually via e-mail support, just drop us few words, ask for the license renewal.
3. In the past years we did few promos during which was promised free upgrade to version 3. All promo users have to contact us at support email, just drop us few words, ask for the license renewal and don't forget to mention your promo offer.
Also, please read the version 3 release announcement here for some additional details.
Q: I've purchased the Deluxe license. How fast will the activation code be delivered to me?
A: Immediately upon purchase, you will receive an email with your activation key inside. This process is fully automated, expect no delays. If after 10 minutes you still have not received your activation key, then either one of two things has occurred:
1. Your activation email was caught by your spam filters on your email server or email client. Please take a look in to the Spam folder. Make sure to add our email address to your address book to avoid this scenario.
2. You mistyped your email address when you where placing your purchase. This is not a problem, simply contact us and ask where your license is.
Normally we reply on purchase inquiries immediately if it's our working hours. And up to 24-48 hours at weekends (this is the worst scenario, with rare exceptions we reply immediately during weekends and holidays too). If you don't hear from us for longer than that, please try to contact us from different email address - sometimes evil email providers simply have problems with delivery of certain content. In our experience we've seen the case when a paranoid anti-spam filter was treating the word 'license' in email body as suspicious, and deleted such emails without a trace, to avoid this scenario simply try different email service provider.
Q: I've lost my license code, how to restore it?
Q: What to do if I've changed my e-mail address?
Q: For how long is valid purchased Deluxe license? What will be upgrade price and policy?
Q: What's your refund policy?
You can read our refund policy here.
Q: What's the difference between Deluxe and Lite editions?
Q: Can I share my data between a few of my computers?
Q: Is AllMyNotes available on Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone?
You can even have it on Android and iPhone smartphonces! How? Counting that broadband Internet access is broadly available on these devices, you can use remote desktop sharing tools to work with Desktop apps right from your device!
Q: What will happen with my data on installing updates or reinstalling the application?
Q: I've purchased a new computer. What's the best way to move my data to my new PC?
Q: Where my data is located?
Q: What file format you are using to store AllMyNotes Organizer data?
Q: What programming language is AllMyNotes written in? Also, how is the user interface made? Is it custom, or, native Windows components?
Q: Cannot install - Windows protected your PC message.
Here you can read additional details on this issue.
Q: I'm using Portable version, and Help function is not available, why?
You can find additional information on this system security setting by following links:
Q: Is/when AllMyNotes Organizer will be available in my language?
Q: Is there more skins available for download?