AllMyNotes Organizer ‹ Diary Usage Ideas
A Diary is a set of memos with discrete entries arranged by date, and, optionally, grouped by topics, reporting on what's happened over the day or any other period. Thanks to the free-form data organization AllMyNotes perfectly suits this need. You can create many separate folders for various aspects of your life. For example: Thoughts, My Day, Dreams, Emotions, Quotes, Diet Journal, Objectives, etc. And then add in to each of these folders new notes. Each note can hold single or multiple related records in a free form.
Useful features that make electronic diary better over a handwriting:
1. Protect access to your file, or, certain folders with a password. As the diary is a higly private thing, it's a good idea to save it away from other people, this way you can truly trust it.
2. Stamp current Date and Time to identify records. Use appropriate toolbar buttons, or keyboard shortcuts for stamping.
3. You can insert Alarms anywhere in to a text position using Edit -> Insert -> Alarm, so it will be always linked to your data. Reminders window pops and alarm rings when the time is up. Use repeating alarms to be reminded about birthdays, anniversaries, or even daily, weekly, or monthly tasks, meetings, calls, and other important events.
4. Place Checkboxes to compile task-lists and track their completion. Use menu item Edit -> Insert -> Checkbox.
5. Place Hyperlinks to other, related to a diary records in the hierarchy tree, or just e-mails, web-links or phone numbers. Use menu item Edit -> Insert -> Hyperlink.
6. Insert Smileys, Icons, or Pictures to express your feelings. Use Edit -> Insert -> Icon, and Edit -> Insert -> Picture menu item.
7. Search in all your diaries quickly using the Global Search feature.