Support ‹ AllMyNotes Organizer manual ‹ Topic: How to Create a Note
How to Create a Note
To Create a Note:
1. In the Outliner, highlight any item by clicking it once. New items you create are placed below the item highlighted in Outliner.
Note: If highlighted item is an expanded folder, a new item will be created as a child of it.
2. Choose Tree | Create New Note. In the Outliner the cursor will blink next to the Note icon.
3. Create a caption for the new Note by typing the name "Adam Sandler". Then press ENTER twice - once to finish caption editing, second time to switch to Note Text editor. You will notice the cursor blinking in the Workspace. The Workspace is where you enter information for the body of the Note.
4. Type "Sent package Fed-X on Monday".
5. Press ESC to finish editing.
See also: Notetaking
See also: How to Edit Note
📗 ← Back to Contents 📗 ←
# # #
Feel free to contact us with questions, ideas, or comments.
Program screenshots: https://www.vladonai.com/allmynotes-organizer-notes-outliner-screenshots