Support ‹ AllMyNotes Organizer manual ‹ Topic: How to use with Internet, Hyperlinks
How to use with Internet, Hyperlinks
As you surf the Internet, you may collect web addresses you want to remember. Web addresses, such as https://www.vladonai.com, are easy to paste into AllMyNotes Organizer for safekeeping and organizing. For example you might want to organize a web address for a vendor along with notes about that vendor.
You can manually enter web addresses into AllMyNotes Organizer. For example, you may get an address during a phone call and want to store it.
To manually enter a web address into AllMyNotes Organizer
1. Select or Create the Note where you want to enter the web address, emails, and phone into AllMyNotes Organizer. This might be a Note containing other web addresses or the Note you have established for that person or company.
2. Type the full web address in the format www.host.domain, or an email address in the format email@example.com. Web addresses can begin with http://, ftp://, file://, www., etc. The address will be underlined automatically.
You can edit an underlined web or email address just as regular text.
To direct your browser to a web site stored in the text of a Note
1. Press Ctrl button and hold it.
2. Move the mouse pointer over the web address. The cursor will change to a hand.
3. Click the left mouse button (Ctrl+Click).
This feature is supported by any browser which is registered in your system as default browser.
See also: How to Dial a Phone
See also: How to... Share Data between Computers?
📗 ← Back to Contents 📗 ←
# # #
Feel free to contact us with questions, ideas, or comments.