Support ‹ AllMyNotes Organizer manual ‹ Topic: How to Dial a Phone
How to Dial a Phone
We do not restrict you with fields and forms. Using AllMyNotes Organizer you can type phone number anywhere in the text, and dial it by Ctrl+Click on it, as simple as that!
To manually enter a Phone Number into AllMyNotes Organizer
1. Select or Create the Note where you want to enter the phone number into AllMyNotes Organizer. This might be a Note containing other phones and web addresses or the Note you have established for that person or company.
2. Type the full phone number, including country code in the format +1-(403)-433-7777. The phone number will be underlined automatically.
You can edit an underlined phone number just as a regular text.
To Dial a phone number stored in the text of a Note
1. Press Ctrl button and hold it.
2. Move the mouse pointer over the phone number. The cursor will change to a hand.
3. Click the left mouse button (Ctrl+Click).
4. In appeared confirmation window select desired call provider - TAPI (dials using your hardware line and the modem), or Skype/NetMeeting (call over Internet, using your system's default VOiP provider).
5. Press Dial button.
See also: How to use with Internet
📗 ← Back to Contents 📗 ←
# # #
Feel free to contact us with questions, ideas, or comments.