What is the AllMyNotes Organizer?
Where do you normally keep pieces of documents? Do you want safe, encrypted manager for valuable personal data, such as passwords and access codes? Or, may be, you need a brilliant journal or diary software? AllMyNotes Organizer is the key for these and numerous other needs!
AllMyNotes Organizer is a personal information manager software for Windows. Store all your Documents or Diary in free-form hierarchy, within safely encrypted storage file!
People are unique so All My Notes Organizer provides freedom to hold your docs in totally adjustable hierarchical structure of folders.
All your Data is saved in to a solid secure storage file, can be organized into adjustable virtual folders enabling easy, intuitive access, and instant search.
Can be used for:
• Organize random data: notes, diaries, thoughts, ideas, letters, links, goals, events, famous quotes, etc...
• Capture Contacts: addresses, phones, call summary, chats. We believe that free-form format is better that traditional form-based - there is no limits at all. For majority of contacts single line of text is enough, and for others you can record megabytes of dossier - whole amount of documents, including photos and even maps, grouped in hierarchy of folders.
• Trip information: addresses, hotels, itinerary, car rental, electronic tickets, historic sites, landmarks, walking tours and restaurants.
• Financial information, bills, bank account information, record transactions, stocks, taxes, access codes. Restrict access by password to feel secure!
• Make records on clients, record personal purchases, customer comments, track client's time, track sales leads, evaluate resumes, organize inventory, dial phone number from PC, take notes on telephone messages, record all decisions, project planning.
• Secure password management and Generator, for keeping passwords to your web-sites and your data safely. Allow yourself to generate unique passwords for any web-site, save answers on secret questions, no need to keep data in your head!
• Shopping: shopping list, prices, coupons, web-pages of online-stores with registration info, discounts and special offers.
• Organize Private Wiki-like knowledge base: save facts, concepts, experience, statistics, know-hows, trainings, discoveries, theories and thoughts.
• Health, food, and dieting, fitness strategy, recipes.
• Teachers can keep lectures, schedule, organize exercises, notes on students and decisions.
• Students can type lectures, quotes, keep schedule, do exercises and homework.
• Project planning - use Tasks and Alarms to make it really efficient!
• Make notes in courtrooms. Helps to do detective work.
• Gift ideas.
• Bible quotes.
• TV programs: organize catalogue of favorite programs, schedule (use Alarms to never miss them!), reviews, keep dossier on favorite stars, capture interesting quotes.
• Capture news, track articles in periodicals.
• Write books.
• Notetaking: this is the easiest note-taking software you can find, you can comfortably organize your memos the way you want!
• Enter patient information. Store medical histories and techniques.
• Catalogue your DVDs and music - keep list of your CDs and DVDs, lyrics.
• Sport: save results, championship dates, biography of your favorite players.
• Genealogy tree, family records.
• Kids: capture their achievements, funny cases, special dates and events.
• Domestic pets: feeding, vaccination schedule, articles and recommendations.
• A 1000+ other uses.
We do the best software tool for organizing thoughts securely encrypted. With AllMyNotes Outliner now you can protect all your docs safe from other people's!
Search in all this heap of your private information instantly! All your data is stored in single file. Need privacy? Password-protect access to your sensible private data!
Our Outliner program is reinforced with our state-of the art programming engineering and high quality standards - optimized, fast, secure, and well-tested.
System Requirements: Windows 2000 and newer - 2K/XP/Vista/7/8/10, including all server versions.
Current app version: 2.84
Program category: Information Management