What is the AllMyNotes Organizer?
How do you usually save documents? Do you want safe, encrypted manager for valuable personal data, such as passwords and access codes? Or, may be, you need a brilliant journal or diary solution? AllMyNotes Organizer is the key for these and any other demands!
AllMyNotes Organizer is an Outliner app for Windows. Organize all your Notes or Diary in free-form tree, within single securely encrypted DB!
Everyone is unique so All My Notes Organizer offers freedom to keep your private records in adjustable well categorized structure.
All your Info is stored in to a solid secure storage file, can be organized into customizable virtual folders enabling easy, intuitive access, and instant search.
Use it for:
• Save various info: notes, diaries, thoughts, ideas, letters, links, goals, events, famous quotes, etc...
• Do Contact management: addresses, phones, call summary, chats. Frequently people believe that free-form format is better that traditional form-based - there is no limits at all. For majority of contacts single line of text is enough, and for others you can record megabytes of memos - whole amount of documents, including photos and even maps, grouped in hierarchy of folders for easy navigation.
• Trip information: addresses, hotels, itinerary, car rentals, electronic tickets, historic sites, landmarks, walking tours and restaurants.
• Financial information, bills, bank account data, record transactions, investments, taxes, access codes. Restrict access by password to feel secure!
• Make records on clients, record personal purchases, customer comments, track client's time, track sales leads, evaluate resumes, organize inventory, dial phone number from PC, take notes on telephone messages, record all decisions, project planning.
• Secure password keeper and Generator, for keeping access codes to your web-sites and your info safely. Allow yourself to generate unique passwords for any web-site, save answers on complex secret questions, no need to keep data in your head!
• Shopping: shopping list, prices, coupons, web-pages of online-stores with registration info, discounts and special offers.
• Organize Personal Wiki-like knowledge: collect facts, concepts, experience, statistics, accomplishments, trainings, discoveries, theories and thoughts.
• Health, food, and dieting, fitness strategy, recipes.
• Teachers can keep lectures, schedule, organize exercises, notes on students and decisions.
• Students can type lectures, quotes, keep schedule, do exercises and homework.
• Project planning - use Tasks and Alarms to make it really efficient!
• Make notes in courtrooms. Helps to do detective work.
• Gift ideas.
• Bible quotes.
• TV programs: organize catalogue of favorite programs, schedule (use Alarms to never miss them!), reviews, keep dossier on favorite stars, capture remarkable quotes.
• Capture news, track articles in periodicals.
• Write books.
• Note-taking: this is the advanced note-taking programme on the market, comfortably sort all your memos the way you want!
• Enter patient information. Store medical histories and techniques.
• Catalogue your DVDs and music - keep list of your CDs and DVDs, lyrics.
• Sport: save results, championship dates, biography of your favorite players.
• Genealogy tree, family records.
• Kids: capture their achievements, funny cases, special dates and events.
• Domestic pets: feeding, vaccination schedule, articles and recommendations.
• A 1000+ other uses :)
We do the best software to save ideas securely encrypted. With AllMyNotes Outliner now you can protect all of your objectives away from someone's!
Search in all this heap of your private information instantly! All your data is stored in single file. Need privacy? Password-protect access to your sensible private data!
The Outliner application is strengthened with our state-of the art coding engineering and high quality standards - optimized, fast, secure, and well-tested.
System Requirements: Windows 2K and all higher - 2K/XP/Vista/7/8, plus all server versions.
Current app version: 2.81
Application category: Information Management