AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 1.11, build 140 Beta
|Note: You are currently viewing only one What's New article, about one app version changes. You are welcome to read them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 1.11, build 140 Beta
Release date: November 6, 2009
• Added "Strong Password Generator" feature which allows to generate any amount of strong password and insert it in to the edited text, or, to copy it to clipboard. Available number of options - what kind of characters to include, password length, evaluation of password strength, number of passwords to generate. Available via main menu bar -> Tools -> Strong Password Generator.
• Added Insert Image feature. Available via Edit -> Insert -> Picture menu item. Currently it allows to import .bmp files. Soon we'll extend number of supported file formats.
• Extended Rich Text toolbar to include following commands: Stamp Date, Stamp Time, Insert File Attachment, Insert Picture.
• Added option to customize left mouse click on the system Tray icon behavior.
• Now it's possible to Drag&Drop Images, or fragments of Images, from image painting programs using Drag&Drop feature in the Rich Text editor. Works for all Image editors and other apps that support DIB image exchange format (example: Photoshop).
• Fixed pasting of images capture using PrintScreen button - on some PCs pictures where some pixels corrupted, or whole image was shifted right at 3 pixels.
• Fixed issue in Password Authentication dialog box - Cancel button was acting as if New File button was pressed.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us