AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 1.20, build 187 Release
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 1.20, build 187 Release
Release date: January 29, 2010 - 12 years ago
• Icons are now displayed in Global Search result list.
• Column width are adjustable now in Global Search result list.
• Files now can be attached to Notes using Drag & Drop and Copy&Paste from other applications, like Windows Explorer.
• Added keyboard shortcut to Strikethrough selected text - Ctrl+0 (note: 0 is zero), at present moment there is no toolbar shortcut for it as it appears to be not that demanded feature. Perhaps we are wrong, in this case please feel free to drop us a note.
• Improved menu navigation using keyboard: now it's enough to type first menu letter(s) to have menu item highlighted. This new feature will be especially useful for users who have many fonts installed on PC, as scrolling is instant if to simply type font name.
• Improved look of list header for List for Holy Crown skin.
• Added icon association to .ddb files, associated to AllMyNotes Organizer, so that it's easier to understand that file belongs to this app.
• Default font size is changed from 18 to 12.
• Updated Simplified Chinese (Taiwan), and Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) translations to reflect recent changes in strings. Many thanks to Kuo Yung Meng!
• Fixed bug with icon select menu in Tree Hierarchy. If left mouse button was clicked on an icon in tree view, a menu to select new icon was shown f or a short moment and then immediately disappeared, so that the only choice to assign icon was using right-click pop-up menu. Now it works correctly.
• Fixed issue with sizes of some windows - after applying new skin some windows had wrong (bigger than needed) size.
• Fixed issue with scrolling menu using keyboard.
• Fixed error in First Launch Wizard - if language different from English was selected in it, all strings were still in English. It was only the case when Wizard was launched from main menu.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us