AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.15
|Note: You are reading just one What's New entry, about single program version changes. You are welcome to see complete list of changes here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.15
Release date: August 5, 2010
• Improved appearance of Menus and Tooltips - added shadow effect on Win XP and higher.
• Added shadow effect for most of windows and dialog boxes. Yet we are not sure is it working well, as there is an issue with performance and sometimes shadow may simply disappear, so we've decided to wait for feedback from our customers, let's see if it's worth to keep this feature, or disable it...
• Improved File access restriction by password UI - added menu items "Set Password...", "Change Password...", and "Disable Password..." to main menu.
• Improved Folder access restriction by password UI - added menu items "Set Password...", "Change Password...", and "Disable Password..." to pop-up menu in Hierarchy Tree. See "Properties" sub-menu.
• New feature for purchased customers - Automatic License Restore service. If you've lost your registration information, simply go to Help -> Activation Details -> Select Edition, and in appeared window choose Deluxe edition, your email, and name and press "Request My Code" button. If you've provided same email as on purchase, the system will email to you your registration email. This way no need to contact us for your license restoration :)
• Minor change: In Hierarchy tree pop-up menu menu item "Item Info..." is moved in to "Properties" sub-menu.
• Improved support of eastern Asian languages - now IME indicator appears at cursor position to display preview of currently typed character. This feature is particularly important for Korean language.
• Activation Code Request feature now will work also for cases if the user is behind firewall, and AllMyNotes Organizer cannot access Internet - in this case, new browser window will open to activation request page in Internet.
• Fixed issue with Read-Only mode - it was still possible to resize images in read-only Notes.
• Fixed compatibility issue with Windows 2000 - on clean OS app wouldn't start, as some dependency system libraries where missing.
• Fixed Filtering and Go To Item features in Global Search - since recently it wasn't automatically highlighting found text when focus was passed to Note. Also now it's possible to find next text occurrences within Note just by pressing F3 key.
• Few more minor improvements and corrections to your notewriting experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us