AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.28
|Note: You are reading one What's New article, about single app version changes. You are welcome to see the complete list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.28
Release date: November 12, 2010
• French language is revised for errors, thanks to Djily Diaw for his contribution!
• Added UK/Eire language module. Muchly thanks to David Loring for his contribution!
• On exporting to HTML file data URLs, emails, and phone numbers are now automatically hyperlinked.
• Improved external file hyperlinks for Portable version - now if drive letter of USB stick is changing the hyperlink is still valid and works - AllMyNotes is now enumerating all drives for desired file existence.
• Improved error handling on file opening operations. Now, if database file cannot be opened due to disk error, exact error cause is displayed.
• Fixed error with Boolean search option in Global Search - in some cases items where not found correctly when it was enabled, particularly it was the case when searched text was present in Folder/Note Caption text.
• Fixed bug with adding accented characters to the Spell Checker dictionary using Add To Dictionary button - these words where loosing accents. Now accents are properly saved.
• Fixed crash on opening file which doesn't exists anymore using File -> Recent menu item.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us