AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.48
|Note: You are currently reading only one What's New entry, regarding to single program version changes. You are welcome to see complete list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.48
Release date: August 12, 2011
• Implemented Import from Evernote - using Evernote Export files (*.enex). Now we can import all text formatting and elements - including images, file attachments, and checkboxes.
• Improved clipboard compatibility with Evernote - now images and checkboxes are pasted correctly.
• URLs behind text (captured from the web) is correctly supported by AllMyNotes now. You can double-click to open such URL in browser, and to remove URL use Alt+Shift+left mouse click combination. In next version we'll provide UI for editing and creating such hyperlinks. Stay tuned.
• Improved automatic URL recognition - now it's more accurate, able to recognize more complex URLs, and with even less false-positives.
• Improved Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages support - improved word wrapping in text editors and printout, word selection by double-click, and some other things where updates to respect locale text reading rules better.
• Updated manual to include operations on Tables (create, merge/split cells, insert rows/columns, sorting), also described step-by-step manual how to export data from Evernote.
• Fixed crash when deleting big piece of text, it was happening in documents with multiple tables inside and when within selection was at least one table.
• Fixed bug with undo/redo table columns resizing - table text where repainted incorrectly sometimes.
• Fixed issue with Ctrl+left shortcut key in text editor, in some case the cursor was bypassing right position.
• Fixed minor issue with edit controls content refresh after switching from other windows. Was most noticeable when switching from Folder to Note by double-clicking on Note in the Folder view.
• Couple of more tiny application updates and fixes to enhance your notesaving experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us