AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.56
|Note: You are currently viewing just one What's New section, about one program version update. You are welcome to see all list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.56
Release date: January 5, 2012
• French language updated to include newly added strings. Many thanks to Vincent Eberhardt for his aide!
• German language updated to include newly added strings. Muchly thanks to Daniel Prather for his availability to help!
• Swedish language updated to include newly added strings (really a lot of new strings).
• Auto-backups improvements. As we've discovered, many users where confused by numerical backups that AllMyNotes creates. Though backups are highly important for data safety, we've improved them in a following way: (1) a separate folder "AllMyNotes Organizer - Backups" is created for backups, so it's easy to identify them, older backup files will be moved there automatically on doing next backup; (2) default backups interval reduced from 5 to 8 hours; (3) number of days to keep backups is reduced from 7 to 3 days.
• Improved mouse-free navigation using keyboard only. Particularly, now to leave a single-line edit control enough to press up/down arrow. For example, you can use it in Global search window to quickly go to search results list.
• Slightly changed behavior of Global Search window - if to press the Enter key when search result list is in focus, it will focus selection on that that item in hierarchy tree, while when the focus is outside the results list, filtering will be applied (just as before).
• It was too easy to start drag&drop in tree view unintentionally if to miss the scrollbar and hit close to it, now area which is close to scrollbar is excluded from drag&drop (+/- 4 pixels).
• Improved some skin painting routine. Particularly we've a much better algorithm for colors manipulations - using HSL color model.
• Fixed issue with unintentional main menu highlighting on pasting text using the Ctrl+Alt+V key combination (was bit annoying).
• Fixed import from KeyNote. Empty notes where ignored, while need to import them if the caption is present.
• Fixed error with selecting default skin from main menu (it was possible to select it via Options screen).
• Fixed error with tree hyperlink caption text - an unneeded ending quote was added to it.
• Couple of more small application improvements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us