AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.60
|Note: You are currently reading single What's New section, about one app version update. You can read them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.60
Release date: April 4, 2012
• Added new keyboard shortcuts that are commonly used in Evernote, to ease migration from Evernote to AllMyNotes Organizer:
F6 - Global Search
Ctrl+Shift+A - turn on/off filtering mode and preserve the selection
Ctrl+Shift+S - Global Search
Ctrl+P - Print
Ctrl+F2 - Print Preview
Ctrl+Shift+> - Increase font size
Ctrl+Shift+< - Decrease font size
Ctrl+G - Find Next
Ctrl+Shift+G - Find Prev
Ctrl+K - Insert Hyperlink
Ctrl+Q - exit app
• Reminders window is now being closed on pressing Snooze or Dismiss buttons, when there is nothing left in the list.
• Improved <pre> tag handling on web-clipping.
• Fixed minor issue with incorrect item selection after deleting notes/folders in the outline hierarchy tree. Normally an item following by deleted item must be selected, in some cases it wasn't happening, instead deleted item was still highlighted, but this time it was in the Recycle bing. It was happening only when Recycled Bin bolder was visible on the screen.
• Fixed error with dialing phone numbers clipped from the web and containing "call:" prefix. Such hyperlink where recognized as URLs, now AllMyNotes is able to correctly recognize as phone number and dial using Skype or any other telephony provider.
• Fixed error with font name in skininfo.ini, it wasn't always working unless .ttf file with required font was located in the same folder with skininfo.ini file. Now it will work also if .ttf file is located in the Windows Fonts folder.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us