AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.74
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.74
Release date: August 28, 2013 - 9 years ago
• File attachment name is displayed on exporting/copying to plain text format (.txt).
• Fixed issue with maximizing app on multi-monitor systems using auto-snap feature - if initial app window screen position was on different monitor it was maximized to wrong monitor.
• Corrected issue with importing non-ASCII symbols (ex: accented characters) from Evernote .enex format.
• Fixed issue with importing accented characters from non-ANSI encoded .html files according to ?xml and meta tags. Added support to decode such encodings as KOI8x, UTF-8, UTF-7, ISO-8859-x, Windows-125x, Windows 874, Euc-JP, Shift-Jis, ISO-2002-JP, csISO2022JP, hz-gb-2312, Big5, ks_c_5601-1987, tis-620, and some others, to cover all major encodings used by e-mail clients and web-browsers.
• Fixed issue with entering text after hyperlinks, such texts were hyperlinked too, which is not quite correct. Requested on the forum.
• Fixed issue with exporting data in to .html format - when exported file path had accented characters, and exported note had images, these images were not displayed when viewed using web-browser.
• Fixed issue with exporting some non-English characters via the clipboard HTML format, and, on exporting using HTML file format. Asked on the forum.
• Fixed UI usability with entering/modifying passwords associated to files and folders - Requested at the forum.
• Fixed issue with importing numbered and bulleted lists from OpenOffice Write app. Such numbered list were imported as bulleted lists.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us