AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.76
|Note: You are viewing only one What's New section, related to single program version changes. You are welcome to read them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.76
Release date: November 7, 2013
• New feature: added password Hint field for password-protected .ddb files and folders, to ease password entering. Despite big demand on this feature we have to warn you that password hint must be hard to guess for other people who potentially can access your computer. Therefore, make sure to make it as obfuscated as possible.
• New feature: Auto-close of all expanded password-protected folders on minimizing/closing the app to the system tray. Previously it was happening only on exiting from the app, but, we can see, many users are leaving their computers turned on for many days, do not turn them off, and prefer to minimize the app rather than to exit from it.
• Added new keyboard shortcut to the Global Search window to Go To selected item in the search result list - F3 and Ctrl+F. Which allows mouse-free operation.
• Corrected issue with pasting images from Chrome resources inspector panel, these pictures are base64-encoded and are embedded in to the html source text. Chrome resource inspector is not the only place where such images may appear, therefore it will work also on importing and on Drag&Drop of HTML text from other apps.
• Corrected issue with wrong text formatting on inserting text from sites with bogus/invalid HTML formatting. Now our HTML parser can detect and automatically correct common HTML issues to assure best possible respect to the originally intended text formatting.
• Couple of more small refinements and corrections.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us