AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.79
|Note: You are currently viewing only one What's New article, regarding to single app version update. You can see them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.79
Release date: March 13, 2014
• Enhanced export of file attachments to HTML file format. Now it's possible to export file attachemnts in HTML format. Attached files are exported as local files, the hyperlink to these files is created on export.
• Default export extension changed from .rtf to .html, as the .html file format is becoming more advanced and widely used.
• Added Edit -> Sort menu item. Previously was accessible via pop-up menu only.
• Added tree item(s) deletion confirmation on Cut command, to avoid unintended data deletion.
• Corrected error with validating values stored in the configuration file, cause in some cases of manual .ini file editing it was possible to make app crash, now it will not happen, the app will automatically recognize such errors, correct, and proceed as normal, transparently to the end user. It was also a case of video hardware changes - if on application start old window position was outside of new visible area (ex: dual monitor position changes, screen resolution decrease, etc.)
• Fixed issue with pasting non-ascii (ex: Cyrillic) characters from some poorly formatted RTF documents.
• Couple of other minor improvements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us