AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.79
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.79
Release date: March 13, 2014 - 8 years ago
• Improved export of file attachments to HTML file format. Now it's possible to export file attachemnts in HTML format. Attached files are exported as local files, the hyperlink to these files is created on export.
• Default export file format changed from .rtf to .html, as the .html file format is becoming more advanced and widely spread.
• Added Edit -> Sort menu item. Previously was accessible via pop-up menu only.
• Added tree item(s) deletion confirmation on Cut command, to avoid unwanted data deletion.
• Fixed error with validating values stored in the configuration file, cause in some cases of manual .ini file editing it was possible to make app crash, now it will not happen, the app will automatically recognize such errors, correct, and proceed as normal, transparently to the end user. It was also a case of video hardware changes - if on app start old window position was outside of new visible area (ex: dual monitor position changes, screen resolution decrease, etc.)
• Fixed issue with pasting non-ascii (ex: Cyrillic) characters from some poorly formatted RTF documents.
• Few more minor app updates and corrections.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us