AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.82
|Note: You are viewing single What's New article, about one app version changes. You can see the complete list of changes here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.82
Release date: December 17, 2014 - 6 years ago
• Added Catalan language. Translation performed by Xavier Colome.
• Revised and updated to include recent strings Spanish language translation. Thanks to Xavier Colome for this work!
• Updated Polish language translation (Sebastian Pieczynski).
• Added Swedish spell-checking dictionary, available for download from our Dictionary Library.
• Added keyboard shortcuts to Uppercase, Lowercase, and Mixed-case selected text. Ctrl+Alt+U or Ctrl+Shift+U for Uppercase, Ctrl+Shift+D for Lowercase, Ctrl+Alt+T for Mixedcase.
• Added new keyboard shortcuts to select font (Ctrl+Shift+F), pick font size (Ctrl+Shift+P), Ctrl+ and Ctrl+ to increase/decrease font size (especially needed for German users, as German keyboard < and > characters are on the same key, so old keyboard shortcut wasn't working for them.
• Updated code-signing certificate. The certificated which was used for signing version 2.81 has expired already, so on some strict security configurations OS was preventing app installation.
• Fixed issue with painting Bold toolbar button (it looks like B letter) - in pressed stage it had no background.
• Fixed issue with saving attachments to disk - certain characters where lost in the file name.
• Fixed issue with Strikethrough effect was lost on import from HTML (from .html files) and Evernote (.enex files).
• Fixed couple of issues with importing HTML and pasting text from the browser, particularly improved CSS stylesheet parser and also there was an issue with <a> and <li> tags combination that could lead to incorrect final text formatting.
• Fixed bug with pasting Japanese text from some browsers.
• Couple of other small improvements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us