AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.85
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.85
Release date: December 1, 2016 - 6 years ago
• This app version is created using brand new set of compiler tools and libraries. We've upgraded the project to Visual Studio C++ 2015 (previously it was VC++ 2005, which makes 10 years of difference!), including all set of third-party library updates, such as PNG lib and ZLib, as well as many other system-related dependencies. Was added better support to Windows 10 (though it was already totally supported), but as a side effect we had to abandon Windows 2000 support as it's way too outdated and current version of Visual C++ libs are not compatible with it.
• Greatly updated Korean language localization, performed by Choi Sang Hoon.
• Updated codesigning certificate, as old one expired recently.
• Improved file attachment icons look, and in all skins they look better, with nice alpha-transparency effects.
• Improved checkboxes look in the text editor and in all app windows in skin Deep and all related themes.
• All alarm sounds stop playing on dismissing, snoozing, opening alarms.
• Fixed issue with typing @ character on Hungarian keyboard.
• Fixed high DPI issue on Win 10
• Fixed issue with Undo on restoring image size to default (previously image resizing wasn't recorded for this kind of operation)
• Fixed issue with Image resizing - the toolbar's Undo button wasn't updated to indicate that it's possible to undo this operation.
• Fixed issue with some app preferences being set to random valued on very, very rare occasions.
• Fixed issue with maximizing resizable windows on multi-monitor systems, in some rare cases windows could be expanded to slightly bigger area than monitor size is, which is incorrect. It looks like the issue is driver-specific, but after all we've managed it and all works correctly now.
• Fixed issue with changing skin in real-time (without restarting the app), in the note text editor some object sizes were remaining from old skin which could lead to short-term incorrect displaying of edited text content.
• Really many tiny refinements and fixes for better note-keeping experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us