AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 3.19
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 3.19
Release date: July 18, 2017 - 5 years ago
• A brand new feature added - Scanner support, now you can scan images from your scanner directly to AllMyNotes Organizer. Supported all TWAIN-compatible scanners and cameras. Added toolbar button to scan image. Also added menu item Edit -> Insert -> Scan. Also, a similar menu item is available in the Rich Editor, via right-click pop-up menu. Note: this feature is available in Deluxe edition only. So from now on we can address AllMyNotes Organizer as a document management software (DMS) :)
• Implemented triple-click on a text in the text editor. Double-click highlights a word under the mouse, while triple-click highlights the whole paragraph. It works exactly as in all major text editors - MS-Word, Open Office, browsers and e-mail clients.
• The whole program is migrated from Visual Studio 2015 to Visual Studio 2017 development environment, which means we are using the most recent set of SDKs, and, at the same time, we maintain compatibility with older OS versions, including Windows XP.
• Fixed issue with incorrect text line height, which was a rare case when a text line contained a big picture at the end of it, the text line which was preceding a picture was as tall as the line with a picture, which was incorrect.
• Fixed issue with breaking hyperlinked tabbed text line, as result, line indenting tabs were hyperlinked, which is not quite correct. Reported on the Forum
• Fixed issue with HTML text Drag & Drop from Chrome browser to the left-hand tree view, as result, non-English characters were imported incorrectly. It wasn't happening on Drag & Drop to the text editor though.
• Some more tiny application updates and corrections to your notemaking experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us