AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 3.25
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 3.25
Release date: June 21, 2018 - 5 years ago
• Improved .txt file text encoding detection on importing and Drag & Drop of plain text files. Previously, AllMyNotes was able to import .txt files encoded using ASCII encoding specified in Windows locale settings only. Now we got much smarter - we can detect file locale encoding automatically. We support all possible encodings - Unicode, UTF-x, Microsoft, CP, ISO, KOI8, etc... over 70+ encodings are supported which should cover all possible encodings, including old/obsolete ones.
• Improved import/export to .txt files. Particularly, we've added automatic conversion of checbox sequences to checkbox objects, which should ease work with them. Supported numerous Unicode checbox glyphs (ex: ✓✔☑🗹✅🗸☒☓✕✖✗✘), as well as plain text sequences (ex: X and ).
• Fixed major security issue which, potentially, could allow unauthorized access to password-protected folders. Note: file-level encryption was not affected. Counting significance of this fix the upgrade is highly recommended.
• Couple of additional tiny refinements and corrections.
Please note: in parallel with officially released version 3.25 we've also released version 3.25 BETA, it includes experimental 64-bit edition and built-in synchronization feature.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us