AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 3.29
|Note: You are currently reading single What's New entry, about single version update. You are welcome to see all list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 3.29
Release date: April 4, 2019
• Partially ported new HTML parser from new beta version 4.xx, which gives a much better web-clipping expirience. Pasting from web-browser and import from HTML formats.
• Updated Norwegian language localization. many thanks to Tor Sverstad for his effort.
• Implemented automatic splitting of imported notes when importing from HTML and RTF formats.
• Much improved import from InfoSelect. As since recently InfoSelect supports export to RTF format we can now import with saving text formatting and images, which makes data transition pretty smooth :)
• Improved data importing of data exported by AllMyNotes itself, works much better now - previously there was no automatic splitting to notes. Better import from data exported using AllMyNotes.
• Fixed issue with incorrect displaying of some .png image files - color palette of some 8-bit encoded images was incorrect.
• Fixed issue with Portuguese spell-checker, the error was in dictionary file. If you are checking spelling in this language make sure to re-download dictionary file here
• Couple of other small updates and corrections.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us