AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 3.36
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 3.36
Release date: August 14, 2020 - 3 years ago
• Window can be normalized (restored from maximized state) by simply dragging by its caption.
• Improved global search result list - folder path now displays caption first and only then full item hierarchy tree path, which is much more readable.
• Improved window snapping, now it restores window size to original normal window size on detaching it from left/right/top screen corners.
• Much improved RTF parser, it better parses non-ASCII (non-English) characters, which was leading to issued from software Zenno Poster (possibly there is others that put data in the clipboard in similar format). Also improved pasting from Visual Studio, now pasted source code respects font name better.
• We've upgraded project from Visual Studio 2017 to Visual Studio 2019, now AllMyNotes is compiled using all the latest SDKs from Microsoft.
• We've disabled our last high DPI update (in versions 3.34 and 3.35) as it was introducing more issues rather than solving problems. In the future we'll look for better solution for high DPI screens support, and now we'll leave it as it was in older versions.
• Fixed issue with saving settings after an upgrade. It wasn't happening on systems with elevated security settings. Configuration file was not available for saving due to file access permissions. As a result of this fix, the config file name got changed from allmynotes.ini to allmynotesN.cnfg.
• Fixed issue with restoring selected item and note scroll/cursor position on program restart. It was working correctly in older versions, but due to recent optimizations it was not functioning correctly in recent versions.
• Some other minor improvements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us