AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.41
|Note: You are reading one What's New section, about single app version update. You are welcome to read them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.41
Release date: May 6, 2011 - 10 years ago
• Added Edit -> "Paste Special" menu item. Since we have many formats supported it make sense to allow user choose. By the way, keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+V still can be used to quickly paste unformatted text.
• Updated Simplified Chinese language to include all recently added strings. Muchly thanks to Lkou (Lu Lin) for his translation!
• Changed Global Search toolbar icon in Holy Crown skin to include globe on background.
• Improved import from InfoSelect, to support newer InfoSelect versions, and also user now can adjust note delimiter string.
• Dismiss All button also closes Reminders window.
• Fixed error with drag&drop on collapsed password-protected folder - a password prompt was asked, but on pressing cancel button date was still moved inside in to the folder, which was incorrect behaviour, cause without knowing the password it was impossible to retrieve dropped data from there.
• Fixed issue with Pasting notes containing pictures created using older versions of AllMyNotes (older than 2.36), it could lead to app crash.
• Fixed bug with typing '1' number in time-date edit control on numeric keypad.
• Fixed issue with paragraph align on Center and Right in tables - in some cases text could be aligned too far to the right and cross cell's right border.
• Fixed issue with saving picture/icon transparency in Note text. In some cases transparency information was not saved properly, and as result, PNG images had black areas instead of transparency.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us