AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
|Note: You are viewing just one What's New section, regarding to single app version update. You can see all list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012
• Improved Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for instance, is useful for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, etc.
• Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to the app. Also, greatly accelerated images pasting from web-browsers, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Implemented option to add source URL (if provided in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as it connects to the source server in attempt to retrieve source page title text, therefore this option is disabled by default. Go to the Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to enable it. requested at the forum
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by mistake). Not a big deal, but, if you are using this skin, after the upgrade just re-select the skin - due to this name change.
• Fixed couple of issues with web-clipping and importing text from HTML file format, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces where placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed issue with moving text lines, if it was the only change made to the text, this modification wasn't saved to the DB file. This bug was reported at the forum
• Couple of more tiny program improvements and fixes for better notesaving experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us