AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012 - 9 years ago
• Enhanced Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for example, can be handy for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, e.g.
• Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to AllMyNotes. Also, greatly accelerated images pasting from web-browsers, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Implemented option to include original page URL (if available in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as it connects to the source server by retrieving source page title, therefore this option is disabled by default. Go to the Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to turn it on. requested on the forum
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by error). Not a big deal, however, if you are using this skin, after the upgrade you'll have to re-select the skin - due to the name change.
• Fixed couple of issues with web-clipping and importing text from HTML file format, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces were placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed bug with moving text lines, if it was the only modification applied to the text, this change wasn't saved to the DB file. This issue was posted on the forum
• Few other small improvements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us