AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
|Note: You are reading just one What's New article, regarding to one version update. You are welcome to read them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012
• Implemented Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for example, is useful for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, e.g.
• Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to the app. Also, greatly accelerated images pasting from the web, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Added feature to add original page URL (if provided in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as the app connects to server in attempt to retrieve source page title text, therefore this option is disabled by default. Go to the Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to turn it on. inquired here
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by mistake). Not a big deal, however, if you are using this skin, after the upgrade you'll need to re-select the skin - due to the name change.
• Fixed couple of issues with web-clipping and importing text from HTML files, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces where placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed issue with moving text lines, when it was the only modification applied to the text, this change wasn't saved to the data file. This issue was posted at the forum
• Few additional small refinements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us