AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
|Note: You are viewing just one What's New section, regarding to single app version update. You can see all list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012
• Enhanced Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for instance, is handy for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, etc.
• Improved web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to the app. Also, much accelerated images pasting from the web, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Added option to include original URL (if available in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as the app connects to server by retrieving source page title text, therefore this option is disabled by default. See Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to turn it on. inquired on the forum
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by mistake). Not such a big deal actually, however, if it's your favorite skin, after the upgrade just re-select the skin - due to this name change.
• Fixed couple of issues with web-clipping and importing text from HTML files, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces where placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed issue with moving text lines, if it was the only change made to the text, this change wasn't saved to the data file. This bug was posted on the forum
• Some more minor application updates and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us