AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
|Note: You are viewing just one What's New section, regarding to single app version update. You can see all list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012
• Enhanced Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for instance, might be useful for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, e.g.
• Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to AllMyNotes. Also, greatly accelerated images pasting from the web, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Implemented option to add original page URL (if available in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as it connects to server by retrieving source page title, therefore this option is disabled by default. See Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to turn it on. requested here
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by error). Not such a big deal, however, if it's your favorite skin, after the upgrade you'll need to re-select the skin - due to the name change.
• Fixed couple of bugs with web-clipping and importing text from HTML file format, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces where placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed bug with moving text lines, when it was the only change applied to the text, this change wasn't saved to the DB file. This issue was posted on the forum
• Few additional small improvements and fixes to improve your notekeeping experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us