AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
|Note: You are reading just one What's New article, regarding to one version update. You are welcome to read them all here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012
• Implemented Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for instance, is useful for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, e.g.
• Improved web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to the app. Also, greatly accelerated images pasting from the web, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Implemented feature to add source URL (if provided in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as it connects to the source server in attempt to retrieve source page title text, therefore this option is disabled by default. See Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to enable this feature. inquired here
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by mistake). Not a big deal actually, however, if it's your favorite skin, after the upgrade just re-select the skin - due to the name change.
• Fixed couple of issues with web-clipping and importing text from HTML file format, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces where placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed bug with moving text lines, if it was the only change applied to the text, this modification wasn't saved to the data file. This bug was posted at the forum
• Few more small application refinements and fixes to enhance your notesaving experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us