AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012 - 9 years ago
• Implemented Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for instance, is useful for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, e.g.
• Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to AllMyNotes. Also, greatly accelerated images pasting from web-browsers, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Implemented feature to add source page URL (if provided in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as it connects to the source server in attempt to retrieve source page title text, therefore this option is disabled by default. Use Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to turn it on. inquired here
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by error). Not a big deal actually, however, if it's your favorite skin, after the upgrade simply re-select the skin - due to the name change.
• Fixed couple of bugs with web-clipping and importing text from HTML files, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces were placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed issue with moving text lines, if it was the only modification made to the text, this change wasn't saved to the database. This bug was posted here
• Some other minor refinements and corrections to enhance your notekeeping experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us