AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.68
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.68
Release date: December 20, 2012 - 9 years ago
• Improved Sorting of Rich Text Objects (ex: checkboxes, alarms, images, attachments), which, for example, is handy for sorting tables by completion (by checkbox status), or by alarm (alarm date is taken in to account allowing to sort table rows by associated alarm time, etc.
• Enhanced web-clipping (by copy-pasting and drag and drop from the browser app), extended support of secure HTTPS protocol, now images and web-objects are properly carried to AllMyNotes. Also, much accelerated images pasting from web-browsers, particularly, by caching previously loaded images, and loading multiple images in the background simultaneously.
• Added feature to add source page URL (if provided in the clipboard) for pasted and dropped text, works for all major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, all, except Opera, which, currently, doesn't support any sort rich-text exporting. Note: this option slows down web-clipping, as it connects to the source server in attempt to retrieve source page title text, therefore this option is disabled by default. See Options -> Tools -> Internet screen to turn it on. inquired at the forum
• Skin theme "Holy Crown - Coffee" renamed (was "Cofee", by mistake). Not a big deal, though, if it's your favorite skin, after the upgrade simply re-select the skin - due to the name change.
• Fixed couple of issues with web-clipping and importing text from HTML files, particularly, the issue with importing checkboxes. A squire braces were placed after each checkbox by error.
• Fixed issue with moving text lines, when it was the only change applied to the text, this modification wasn't saved to the database. This bug was reported on the forum
• Some more minor improvements and fixes.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us