AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 1.18, build 178 Release
|Note: You are viewing just single What's New article, regarding to single version update. You are welcome to see all list of updates here!|
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 1.18, build 178 Release
Release date: December 28, 2009
• New feature: automatic storage data backup. Options to customize it available in Options -> Tools -> Backup screen. It's possible to set backup interval, setup backup location, open backup location in Explorer, and to configure program to make backups on exiting.
• Added Greek language translation. Thanks to Panagiotis Loukas
• Improvement: On opening file open/save dialogs which are using on open/save as/import/export/attach file/picture/etc. dialogs most recently used file path is restored after last usage. Previously it was always resting to 'My Documents' folder.
• Improvement: Added 5 new icons for calls, smartphones, and mobile devices.
• Improvement: On inserting file attachment file path is stripped, and only pure file name is saved.
• Improved visibility of file attachment text - outlining effect is more prominent and allows to read text easier.
• Fixed error with pasting text from Watch Tower Library application, reported by our customer.
• Fixed error in check for updates - update notification message was showing up even on auto-startup, which is unwanted behavior. now it shows up only on main screen appearance.
• Fixed right-click pop menu placement in tree control - it was too high in some cases.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us