AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.66
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.66
Release date: September 11, 2012 - 11 years ago
• New feature: now we support Numbered Lists. Our implementation is bit different from MS-Word, cause it mostly automatically formats new text lines, which allows changing of numeration in user-defined order. Currently we support numeration in number-dot format, in the future we'll extend it to roman/alphabetical numeration as well.
• Improved note captions displaying in the outline hierarchy tree for notes that have empty first line. Now AllMyNotes will search for the first line with next, not just first visible text line, which could be empty. This feature was requested at the forum.
• Added new language - Romanian! This localization was generously performed by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu!
• Greatly improved Korean language, now it includes all recently introduced strings. Muchly thanks to Jeong-Ho Kang for this translation.
• Improved Drag & Drop feature in the hierarchy Tree view. Now you can Drag & Drop data in HTML, RTF, and DIB (pirctures) format from other applications directly to the outline hierarchy tree view. For example, it may ease data import from such apps as Info Select, or, One Note. No more need to create new Note manually for dropping dragged text in AllMyNotes, now you can Drag & Drop text pieces directly to the hierarchy tree view, new note will be created under the mouse pointer pos.
• Improved Deluxe Trial expired interface. Now, if to select Free version, it switches the edition immediately, no questions asked. Previously it was returning to the trial expiration dialog box, which is incorrect and confusing for the user.
• Added keyboard shortcut to stamp Checkbox + Date + Time - Ctrl+3, as was requested here.
• Fixed two annoyances with incorrect auto-scrolling - on expanding/collapsing folder, and on deleting item while the Recycle Bin folder was expanded. Reported here.
• Fixed IME text input issue for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese locales, which was specific to some edit fields (not main text editor window) - IME input window had incorrect size, which was making very uneasy entering some characters.
• Fixed issue with pasting text from AllMyNotes in to the Chrome browser. Particularly it wasn't working in some cases for Google Mail. This issue was reported here.
• Some additional minor app improvements and fixes to make your note-keeping experience better.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us