AllMyNotes Organizer Download ‹ What's new? ‹ Version 2.66
AllMyNotes Organizer Version 2.66
Release date: September 11, 2012 - 10 years ago
• New feature: now we support Numbered Lists. Our implementation is bit different from MS-Word, cause it mostly automatically formats new text lines, which allows changing of numeration in user-defined order. Currently we support numeration in number-dot format, in the future we'll extend it to roman/alphabetical numeration as well.
• Improved note captions displaying in the outline hierarchy tree for notes that have empty first line. Now AllMyNotes will search for the first line with next, not just first visible text line, which could be empty. This feature was requested at the forum.
• Added new language - Romanian! This translation was generously provided by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu.
• Greatly improved Korean language, now it includes all recently introduced strings. Muchly thanks to Jeong-Ho Kang for this contribution.
• Improved Drag & Drop feature in the hierarchy Tree list. Now you can Drag & Drop data in HTML, RTF, and DIB (pirctures) format from other apps directly to the outline hierarchy tree. For example, it may ease data import from such applications as Info Select, or, OneNote. No more need to create new Note manually to drop dragged text in AllMyNotes, now you can Drag & Drop text pieces directly to the hierarchy tree view, new note will be created under the mouse pos.
• Improved Deluxe Trial expired interface. Now, if to select Free version, it switches the edition immediately and asking for no other questions. Previously it was returning to the trial expiration window, which is incorrect and confusing for the customer.
• Added keyboard shortcut for stamping Checkbox + Date + Time - Ctrl+3, as was asked on the forum.
• Fixed two annoyances with incorrect auto-scrolling - on expanding/collapsing folder, and on deleting item while the Recycle Bin folder was expanded. Reported here.
• Fixed IME text input issue for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese locales, which was specific to some edit fields (not main text editor window) - IME input window had incorrect size, which was making very difficult entering some characters.
• Fixed issue with pasting text from AllMyNotes in to the Chrome browser. Particularly it wasn't working in some cases for Google Mail. This issue was reported on the forum.
• Few additional minor refinements and fixes for better notesaving experience.
• RSS feeds - subscribe to news from us