Software upgrade announcements

Started by: on

Post #1 -
Software upgrade announcements

Vlad,

What do you think about announcing upgrades (and any new builds) here? Then anyone who's subscribed here would get an email to let them know that an upgrade is available. I know I'd appreciate getting those emails!

Brent

Post #2 -
Re: Software upgrade announcements

Thank you for idea, I like it. We'll publish announcements on each update here, in Vladonai Software > Announcements forum.

By the way, you are also welcome to use automatic check for updates feature from the app.

Post #3 -
An alternative mailing service

By the way, there is an alternative mailing service available which is sending automatic notifications on every AllMyNotes upgrade - AllMyNotes Deluxe on CNET.

To subscribe click on "Add to my list" link.

Post Reply

Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list]
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!