DataBase feature

Started by: on

Post #1 -
DataBase feature

Hi,

Few things to request for this very good soft. However, I would appreciate :

1- A way to indent paragraphs easily than with tables.

2- A way for dealing long lists of items (e.g. my library of 4000 books) in a sort of database mode (i.e. with records).

Ragrds

Post #2 -
Re: DataBase feature

Why not use a program that's intended for structured record-keeping, like Book Collector, or All My Books?

Post #3 -
Re: DataBase feature

"Morane" wrote:Hi,

Few things to request for this very good soft. However, I would appreciate :

1- A way to indent paragraphs easily than with tables.

2- A way for dealing long lists of items (e.g. my library of 4000 books) in a sort of database mode (i.e. with records).

Ragrds

I would second the improvement on the indentation.

I would also like to add more complex indentation for bullets. i.e..

1) Text

i. Text

etc

As for the database mode, not sure would this would 'look' like, so I cannot comment....

Post Reply

Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list]
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!