safe information

Started by: on

Post #1 -
safe information

Tried the software for some days, but cannot find the solution to protect one or more folders

I use a lot of websites with each another password.

Is it possible to create a field, to let visitors not see the content, while I can using a specified key ?

Post #2 -
Re: safe information

With AllMyNotes you can protect one or more folders, and, also, whole database.

To protect whole database use menu item File -> Set Password.

To protect a folder, do right click on it in the left-hand Outliner tree view and select menu item Properties -> Set Password.

Regarding protection part of a text, I know what you mean (seen it somewhere), but yet we do not have this feature.

Post Reply

Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list]
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!