Viewing on Android

Started by: on

Post #1 -
Viewing on Android

All of my allmynotes folders are research data. What is the best way to view them on my Android smartphone? Read Only would be fine. Thanks.

Post #2 -
Re: Viewing on Android

The simplest way is to export to .html format and view it in your browser.

Post #3 -
Re: Viewing on Android

Sorry--- I'm new to Androids :-).... Once I have it as HTML on my computer, how do I get it to my cell phone? Or more specifically, where in my cell phone do I need to put it so that it will be viewable in the cell phone Chrome browser? Thanks.

Post #4 -
Re: Viewing on Android

There is a good hundred methods how to move files to your phone: via e-mail message, Viber, WhatsUp, Google Drive, Dropbox, media card... etc... etc... finally you can use a USB cable to connect your phone with PC and transfer files directly.

Post Reply

Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list]
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!