Submitting a skin

Started by: collinro on

collinro
Post #1 -
Submitting a skin

Hi,

I have nearly finished a skin. It has more of a contemporary Windows look that I think would appeal to some people.

How do I submit this for your consideration to include in your skin selection?

RogerAMN Skin Roger.png

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Submitting a skin

Wow, looks fantastic to me! :)

You are welcome to email it to User Image

collinro
Post #3 -
Re: Submitting a skin

Thank you for your positive reaction!

OK will do. I have got a few of the dialog boxes to tidy up so hopefully it will be ready in about a week.

I have been doing all the graphics editing on InkScape so it is svg based rather than pst based. I will send the svg file as well when I have finished.

zhy
Post #4 -
Re: Submitting a skin

Where can I download this skin?

I like it too. :)

vlad
Post #5 -
Re: Submitting a skin

It will be part of version 4.01 beta update, so please wait a little bit till it will be available for download (hopefully very soon).

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community