Thanks

Started by: TRhex on

TRhex
Post #1 -
Thanks

I just wanted to say "thanks".

I use AMNO daily and I can't believe how useful it has become. I've wanted a good notes app for a long time. It's the first GAOTD product that I ended up buying and it is definitely worth it. As a software developer I'm very critical of application UIs, and I must say you've put a lot of thought and effort into this one; it's a very professional product.

Good luck with your software and with your company!

Trevor

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Thanks

Thank you Trevor :)

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community