Version 4

Started by: PhilD on

PhilD
Post #1 -
Version 4

Hello, do you have any estimate date for the release of version 4 ? (I'm interested with the sync between two or more computers)

Also, I just bought version 3 deluxe (lifetime) and I noticed version 4 (beta) in already in development.

Do you know if my license will still be valid ?

thanks

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Version 4

We do not put strict deadline, but we hope to release version soon, in nearest months.

The upgrade to version 4 will be free for everyone who purchased new Deluxe 3.xx since 4.00 beta version was released.

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community