Error: do not have permission
Since installing 3.21 I cannot open my normal ddb file.
An error message pops up that says "An error occurred when reading file content. File is missing or exclusively locked. Access to .... was denied.
If I go to the file and click on it's name I get a message saying I do not have permission to open the file.
Thanks for your great software....and your help.
Re: Error: do not have permission
This a rare case, but sometimes after updates users may experience this kind of error. To fix it you need to take ownership and restore file access permissions on your .ddb data file. If you do not know how to do it try to google for "how to take file ownership and full access in windows".
Re: Error: do not have permission
After copying the file producing the error, I got up the nerve to save as...and it did so nothing lost all is well.
I've no idea why it did any of this but at least it's fine now and my data is ok.
Love your work, Vlad.