Note blank after shift F4

Started by: raymm on

raymm
Post #1 -
Note blank after shift F4

I do F5, click on note, goes to filtered view, Shift F4, works right but note is blank, grey, I have to hit return again to get not to appear.

Intermittant.

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Note blank after shift F4

"raymm" wrote:I do F5, click on note, goes to filtered view, Shift F4, works right but note is blank, grey, I have to hit return again to get not to appear.

Intermittant.

I'm puzzled - tried many times, but it works, which app version you are using?

raymm
Post #3 -
Re: Note blank after shift F4

Just misunderstanding on my part, its ok, I understand how to use it now.

vlad
Post #4 -
Re: Note blank after shift F4

:)

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community