Rearranging Folder Order

Started by: SydHappens on

SydHappens
Post #1 -
Rearranging Folder Order

I can't re-order folders by just dragging them around. When I drop them where I want them, they default as a subfolder of the folder above where I want it to go (I already chose "Invent Sorting Order" within the folder where I wanted to shift things around. The only way to do it, which is a drag, is to drag each file up to the parent folder in the order I want it to go so that the first one I drop is on the bottom and the last is at the top. Am I doing something wrong?

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Rearranging Folder Order

Please pay attention to X coordinate of the mouse, it determines what will happen with dragged item. It will be a child if you move it to the right.

SydHappens
Post #3 -
Re: Rearranging Folder Order

I have no idea what "x coordinate" is when it comes to a mouse, but I've tried everything and it's not working.

vlad
Post #4 -
Re: Rearranging Folder Order

In other words, if to move mouse pointer to the right-hand side, it will increase item depth, and vice-versa. You simply need to play with it a little bit.

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community