Sorting In Table

Started by: scooterg on

scooterg
Post #1 -
Sorting In Table

Hi Vlad,

I imported some text via a csv file. The csv file is properly sorted but when the file is imported into All My Notes Organizer, some of the sorting is off. I will send you an email showing you the problem. Thanks.

Scot

scooterg
Post #2 -
Re: Sorting In Table

Hi Vlad,

I am not sure if you saw the problem. The problem happens when you have the same last name. The first name doesn't always get sorted correctly.

vlad
Post #3 -
Re: Sorting In Table

Thank you for writing! I got your email, but still have no time to look in to it, I'll followup once I'll look in to it.

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community