Update 3.37

Started by: Candoo on

Candoo
Post #1 -
Update 3.37

I just updated but when I open the new version it is empty. Help?

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Update 3.37

Sometimes on update AllMyNotes creates new (empty) data file, it happens when old data file had a name different from default one, and the installer cannot preserve settings. In this case you simply need to open old data file using menu item File -> Open.

If you cannot find old/different data file do search for all *.ddb file(s) on your disk.

Candoo
Post #3 -
Re: Update 3.37

Thanks! I'll look.

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community