Web Clipping with Beta 4.0

Tips, tricks and how-to discussions

Web Clipping with Beta 4.0

Postposted Ken45140 » July 8th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Has anyone downloaded and been using the Beta Version 4.0. I am using it and because I am new to AMN, I do not see the differences between the Beta and the Standard 3.3. However, I wanted to see and try the improved web clipping mentioned on the Beta download page.

So far, I clip by highlighting the text to be clipped, and copy and pasting into a new note in the location I want. This works well (requiring in some cases multiple copy/paste steps, plus (for me) adjusting the font size to a standard size (for me).

Has anyone been using the Beta for web clipping and can you share how you go about it? I will appreciate any advice on this.
Thanks,
Ken
Ken45140

City/Country: Loveland Ohio USA

Re: Web Clipping with Beta 4.0

Postposted vlad » July 15th, 2019, 10:32 pm

Initially web-clipping was improved in version 4.xx (beta), but we count it so essential that it was applied to version 3.29 as well (for the most of it), so, at this point both versions are similar. Under better web-clipping we mean quality of HTML formatting pasted via clipboard or drag&drop.
AllMyNotes Organizer usage example: an app to store medical histories and techniques on patients for doctors
vlad
Site Admin

City/Country: Earth -> Europe

Postposted Ken45140 » July 16th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Thanks for the reply. I am finding AMN to be a great application and am using it heavily to change my research notes and information from both (free) OneNote and (free) Evernote. The flexibility and ease of use is wonderful.

Ken
Ken45140

Postposted Ken45140 » July 22nd, 2019, 12:43 pm

Regarding Clip.To application. I tried this using previous post on how to connect clip.to to AMN.

It woks great and saves me several mouse clicks to getting copied articles into the right place in my AMN Tree. A time-saver and worth the $10 purchase price.

Now if only the copied in content was immediately rendered in my default font size, I would save another step. Still, it is a time-saver.

Ken
Ken45140

Return to How Do I...