Automatically start on Windows startup

Started by: TimRosenlof on

TimRosenlof
Post #1 -
Automatically start on Windows startup

Beta Version 4.01 (build 1207)

Cannot get it to start with Windows startup.

No such luck. I have always had it work in all previous versions and even the latest beta build. I un-installed then re-installed again with no luck.

Tim

vlad
Post #2 -
Re: Automatically start on Windows startup

Have you tried to disable/enable "Automatically start on Windows startup" in Tools -> Options -> Tools -> Start-Up? I recommend to un-check it, press the OK button and then again open the Tools window back and enable this option again.

Post Reply

📝 Anonymous posting: Your message will be reviewed by moderators before appearing publicly.
Formatting: [b]bold[/b] [i]italic[/i] [u]underline[/u] [url]link[/url] [quote]text[/quote] [code]code[/code] [img]url[/img] [list][*]item[/list] — Preview
Please answer "NO" to have your message delivered!

🛡️ Vladonai Secure Community Platform [BETA]

Powered by Vladonai Minimalistic Forum Script | Designed for AllMyNotes Organizer Community

🔐 Login via Dashboard for full forum privileges

© 2026 Vladonai Software | AllMyNotes Organizer Community